Part of our “Jazz Night II” collaborative capsule with Edmonton's own I'll Call You Tomorrow, the collection imagines an after-hours jazz concert at the fictional “SCONA Strathcona Art Gallery”, an ode to the arts communities in our neighbourhood and the various art movements that accompanied the genre in the 1950’s.
- Made in USA, printed in Canada
- 100% BPA-free plastic
- Printed “Jazz Night” artwork at front
- Printed capacity markers at back
- 32 oz. bottle with wide mouth opening
- Collaboration with ICYT
- Smoke grey (bottle) / black (cap)